Date:      Wed, 23 Oct 2002 19:44:29 -0500
From:      "Jack L. Stone" <jackstone@sage-one.net>
To:        Ross Lippert <ripper@eskimo.com>, JoeB <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: trying to get a fresh install

At 05:11 PM 10.23.2002 -0700, Ross Lippert wrote:
>I don't have an msdos disk.  I have no windows or msdos at home.
>

>-r
>On Wednesday, 23 October 2002 at 20:04:12 -0400, JoeB wrote:
>> Use msdos fdisk, repartition disk and format it.

Just go back into /stand/sysinstall and "D" delete the whole slice. "W" to
write, then exit out back to the console. Reload /stand/sysinstall and then
"A" for all of the disk. "Q" and go to Label Editor.....

That should do it with a clean wipe..... no msdos needed....

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Administrator

SageOne Net