Date:      Tue, 18 Aug 1998 11:03:40 +0200
From:      Paul van der Zwan <paulz@trantor.stuyts.nl>
To:        lcremean@tidalwave.net
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cards sharing irq's on PCI bus

> Have you checked your BIOS to see if PCI interrupts are set to "level"
> trigger instead of "edge"? You have to have it set to "level" for IRQ
> sharing to work correctly.

I have checked all BIOS settings, no way te switch from level te edge
triggerred or back. Aren't you confusing it with EISA slots ??
Just to be sure it is a Chaintech 5TDM2 ( Intel TX) motherboard with an
Award 4.51 BIOS.

	Paul

--
Paul van der Zwan		paulz @ trantor.stuyts.nl
"I think I'll move to theory, everything works in theory..."