Date:      Mon, 19 Oct 1998 15:08:09 +1300
From:      Joe Abley <jabley@clear.co.nz>
To:        David Feustel <feustel@ix.netcom.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD for Strongarm?

On Sun, Oct 18, 1998 at 08:23:25PM +0100, David Feustel wrote:
> I got FreeBSD to help me install NetBSD on a Strongarm system.
> Now I think I'd rather run FreeBSD than NetBSD on that machine.

What do you mean you got FreeBSD to help?

> Any chance of a StrongARM port for FreeBSD?
>
> How much x86-specific code is in FreeBSD?

I for one think that a StrongARM port would be Very Cool. If there _are_
people who want to do this, you can count on me to egg you on :)

--
Joe Abley <jabley@clear.co.nz>      Tel +64 9 912-4065, Fax +64 9 912-5008
Network Architect, CLEAR Net                      http://www.clear.net.nz/