Date:      Sun, 23 May 1999 19:50:32 +0200
From:      Aleksander Rozman - Andy <andy@kksonline.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ethernet card problems

Hi !

I am new to to list and to BSD-current. I cvsup'ed whole thing and
installed it over weekend, but I encountered problem. I have one machine at
home with two ethernet cards of same type (NE2000 compatible). One is used
for connection to cable modem and other to my private network. Problem is
that in kernel they aren't both added. I added them in config file (ed0 and
ed1), but on startup the second card isn't started. On previous kernel
(v3.1) everything worked ok, but now it doesn't. Is this change in kernel
or did I make mistake in my config file. Please help me, cause running 3.1
kernel on 4.0 all other files, doesn't work very good.

Andy

*  Aleksander Rozman - Andy  * Member of:  E2:EA, E2F, SAABer, Trekkie,  *
*     andy@mail.kks.net      * X-Phile, Heller's angel, True's screamer, *
*    andy@atechnet.ml.org    * True's Trooper, Questie, Legacy, PO5,     *
* Maribor, Slovenia (Europe) * Profiler, Buffy (Slayerete), Pretender    *
*     PGP key available      *    http://www.atechnet.ml.org/~andy/      *