Date:      Thu, 08 Mar 2001 09:00:54 -0500
From:      Jim Weeks <jim@siteplus.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wrong Sender: field in Netscape..

Maybe some one has already sorted this one out, if not I will try the
maintainer.

When using Netscape mail, the Sender field is always the name of the
logged in user on a given machine.  For example I am logged in as "jim"
on my laptop at the moment.  If you check the header of this email I
think you will find "Sender: jim@earthlink.net" which is not at all..
correct.  Some MTA's have a problem with this.

Any ideas?  I haven't found a user configurable option for this
function.

Thanks In advance,

Jim