Date:      Tue, 5 Apr 2005 18:33:30 -0700
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>
To:        amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEADS UP: FreeBSD-SA-05:03.amd64

In case anybody is not paying attention to -announce, there is a
security fix that has just gone into HEAD, 5.3 and 5.4.

If you have public or untrusted users or code on your machines, you want
to get this patched ASAP...

Note that the upcoming 5.4-RC1 *is* vulnerable and will need to be
patched.

As an aside, the patch also should fix double faults.  I'd botched the
layout of the tss structure definition too.