Date:      Sat, 11 Sep 1999 06:20:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      lnb@cybertouch.org
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: advocacy/13696: FreeBSD logo

The following reply was made to PR advocacy/13696; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: lnb@cybertouch.org
To: gthalapp@hotmail.com
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 09:12:32 -0400 (EDT)

 What? You would like to change that little devil?
 What the heck is wrong with it. It's unique, cute and ingenious. It is NOT
 evil.

 Whats with the info below? Just out of curiosity.

 Have a good day and please post the anwer back to the list. I can't beleive I
 am sending mail to hotmail.com.

 On 11-Sep-99 gthalapp@hotmail.com wrote:

 >>Number:         13696
 >>Category:       advocacy
 >>Synopsis:       FreeBSD logo
 >>Confidential:   no
 >>Severity:       serious
 > Everybody says that FreeBSD is fantastic and rock stable. I found that there
 > is truth in it. But I am not pleased to see a devil's emblem to be used for
 > FreeBSD logo.
 >>How-To-Repeat:
 >
 >>Fix:
 > Change the logo to something professional.
 >
 >>Release-Note:
 >>Audit-Trail:
 >>Unformatted:

 Lanny Baron
 lnb@cybertouch.org
 11-Sep-99, 09:12:32
 Renning's Maxim:
 	Man is the highest animal.  Man does the classifying.

 FreeBSD+Samba=A total solution for file servers and a ton more...
 Freedom Network Solutions
 http://freedomnetworks.com