Date:      Fri, 21 Apr 2000 13:27:27 -0400
From:      "McClain, Michael (SD-EX)" <MMcClain@gi.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   changing vttys

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFAB9E.096EAC76

In Linux, there's some little functions supplied (increment/decrement tty?)
which have allowed me to use ALT left or right arrows to scroll through the
vttys.
Is there an equivalent in FreeBSD?
TIA, MiKe

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFAB9E.096EAC76

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>changing vttys</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">In Linux, there's some little =
functions supplied (increment/decrement tty?) which have allowed me to =
use ALT left or right arrows to scroll through the vttys. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Is there an equivalent in =
FreeBSD?</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">TIA, MiKe</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01BFAB9E.096EAC76--