Date:      Thu, 22 Oct 1998 13:43:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Arun Moorthy <moorthy@cs.unc.edu>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CAM driver problem ?

[Sent this message to scsi@freebsd.org. Actually wanted to send to
freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org. If they're the same, apologies for the second
copy.]

Greetings.

I've been using 19980716 Snapshot(2.2.7 CAM) for a while now on multiple
machines with absolutely no problems.

This morning 4 of my machines (identical and freebsd installed on the same
day) are giving me a "Data-path parity error at seqaddr=0x17d" and
rebooting/panicing.

I saw mail on this issue in freebsd-scsi, but couldnt find a solution
to the problem anywhere. Is there a solution? If so, could someone send me
a pointer?

Also, Pls CC a reply to my email.

TIA,
-arun