Date:      Tue, 2 Dec 1997 12:52:48 -0800 (PST)
From:      dima@best.net (Dima Ruban)
To:        mohacsi@fsz.bme.hu (Janos Mohacsi)
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kerberos 5 or Kerberos IV or DCE?

Janos Mohacsi writes:
> Hi,
> 	What is the current version of the KerberosIV for FreeBSD? Does

It's eBones. I'm not sure about the version, but I think you can safely
assume, that it's the latest version.

> anybody working on porting and integrating Kerberos 5 to FreeBSD? Possible

Yes, me and Mark Murray.

> Heimdal? I there a working version of DCE for FreeBSD?

Last time I've checked Heimdal - it had too many problems and was _not_
compatible with krb5 from MIT. It was about 2 month ago.

And no, I haven't seen DCE ported to FreeBSD.

> Regards,
> 	Janos Mohacsi

-- dima