Date:      Sun, 25 Mar 2001 06:51:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      Eric Dannewitz <ericdano@jazz-sax.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Perl Problems in 4.2 Stable (4.3 RC1?)

this might be a rehash, but I just CVSuped to 4.2 stable (I guess 4.3 RC1
now) and Perl is complaining.

I've been trying to reinstall the Bundles via CPAN, but I keep getting

Can't locate object method "new" via package "MD5" at
/usr/libdata/perl/5.00503/CPAN.pm line 3243.

and if I try to do a install Bundle::CPAN I get the same message.

Other than that, everything else went well with the latest FreeBSD
compile.