Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:18:45 +0900
From:      SUZUKI Shinsuke <suz@kame.net>
To:        monicadomingues@hotmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pim6sd

>    My router with FreeBSD 4.9 and kame snap kit. At this pc I have
>    pim6sd runing.  And a host with FreeBSD4.9 and kame snap kit.

It's a KAME-SNAP specific question.

You have to do the following three things to make use of MLDv2
features in KAME-SNAP.

	- build a kernel with "option MLDv2" configuration.
	- configure pim6sd with MLDv2 on, using "mld-version " option
          in your pim6sd.conf.
	- use MSF-API in some multicast application to generate MLDv2
          report

P.S.)
I recommend you to ask such a KAME-specific question in snap-users@kame.net.