Date:      Thu, 29 Mar 2001 14:23:13 -0500
From:      Ruben Safir <rsafir@about-inc.com>
To:        Siggy Brentrup <bsb@winnegan.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: djbdns

Not ony are you not wrong...

But Dan is kind enough to call people who complain about such as being
hypercrits.  Evidently, he doesn't have confidence that if he open sourced it that
people would stick by him and his version of his 'perfect' programs...and he's
problbiy right because - he - he's not an inclussive kind of fellow...

Ruben

> In my understanding, you are not even allowed to change the
> <shudder>/services path of the requisite daemontools</shudder> and
> redistribute it; correct me if I'm wrong.
>
> Regards
>   Siggy
>
> btw: I like the ideas behind djbdns
>
> --