Date:      Fri, 30 Dec 2005 18:03:44 +0100
From:      "Ruben Bloemgarten" <rubenl@bloemgarten.demon.nl>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: sendmail-submit and envelope-from

Hi all,

A pity nobody came up with any ideas, oh well. I decided to just change to
php syntax instead ( I'd still really like to now what was different in the
'working' setup though). It now reads <?
mail('someone@somewhere.something.com', 'test', 'hello world!', 'null', '-f
someonelse@elsewhere.something') or die('error');
?>

The submit is still very slow, it takes approximately 3 seconds per mail.
Hmmm, I suppose I'll just have to delve into that wonderfull world called
sendmail even deeper. Unless, unless, maybe someone does have a pointer or
two ??

Anyway, thanks. (not being sarcastic here)

Regards,
Ruben