Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 1997 16:12:57 -0400
From:      dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
To:        Stephen Roome <steve@visint.co.uk>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>, Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Price of FreeBSD (was On Holy Wars...)

At 08:38 PM 4/19/97 +0100, Stephen Roome wrote:
>On Fri, 18 Apr 1997, dennis wrote:
>> <<<< Snipped loads of stuff out of here >>>
>> SDL has been working on frame relay for 2 1/2 years now.....you really want
>> use the result?
yes I'd be prepared now to use the SDL frame relay card when it comes out
above the etinc one.

Christ, NT didnt take 21/2 years to write...perhaps they just dont know what
they're doing?

>Mmm, SDL do sell very similar cards, when I was looking for a serial card
>for our E1 line here, I tried out both etinc and sdl...
>Frankly the folks answering the phone at etinc made me call sdl again,
>even though someone had said etinc made better kit.

Ok, so ET has a better product, but the other guys are nicer?

I'll take that every time.....

I will never understand the philosophy of buying inferior products because
the salesman are nicer. The woman who sold me my Lexus was a real b*tch,
but I love my car.......I even say hello to her when I bring it in!

:-)

Dennis