Date:      Sun, 29 Oct 2000 20:27:55 +0100 (CET)
From:      Yuri Khotyaintsev <yuri@irfu.se>
To:        Thomas Gellekum <tg@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   math/vtk with Java

Hi!

There is a java support in VTK. Why is it missing in the port?

We use it under FreeBSD. So probably I can create a separate port
vtk-java, because it is quite separated from C++,TCL.

P.S. Im am not on ports@freebsd.org list.

Yuri Khotyaintsev

Swedish Institute of Space Physics,
Uppsala Division, Box 537, S-75121  Uppsala

http://cluster.irfu.se/yuri http://ovt.irfu.se - Orbit Visualization Tool
mailto:Yuri.Khotyaintsev@irfu.se
ph: 46-18-471-5929 fax: 46-18-471-5905
private: 46-18-462-905 mobile: 46-73-674-8136