Date:      Thu, 13 Oct 2005 19:34:59 -0700
From:      James S Blankenship <dragoninterrupted@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xauth / gnome error

Thanks. Pardon me if this is a stupid question, but I don't know what my
machines host name is; I used DHCP during installation, and believe that it
may have been named .ontrca.adelphia.net by default. How can I determine th=
localhost name and/or change it? Otherwise, you've provided me with great
information with the gnome doc.

Regards,
James