Date:      Wed, 3 Mar 2004 08:06:51 -0500
From:      "bradford fligor" <kb1ql@msn.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Video Card Compatibility

Thank you to all of you for your recent help on FreeBSD.=20

 While on vacation last week, I decided to buy an ATI Radeon 9000 video =
card thinking it's got to work.  Well I can't get it to work and can't =
find it on the list of cards during install.  In fact no ATI cards seem =
to be listed.  I should of brought that list with me.  Did I buy an =
incompatible card????

I did notice on the video card config page one line had something like =
pci:1.0.1......   I know my card goes in an AGP slot not PCI.

I was successful in installing Fedoro Linux yesterday!

Thanks again for your great support!!

Brad
  ----- Original Message -----=20