Date:      Fri, 30 Oct 1998 12:09:53 +0000
From:      Dovydas Kulvinskas <dovydas@kada.lt>
To:        Freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ODBC thin ?

   Hello,

 I want to set up odbc thin driver and some problems appeared.

 I downloaded odbc thin driver from Oracle. Moved classes111.zip to
/usr/local/java/lib and in login file .login set environment :
set classpath=/usr/local/java/lib/classes111.zip
 Not works.
 Is it right to set classpath in /root/.login ? I'm using cshrc with
tcsh.

  Dovydas
--
Warning: Listening to WXRT on April Fools' Day is not recommended for
those who are slightly disoriented the first few hours after waking