Date:      Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:14:26 +0200
From:      m.ehinger@ltur.de
To:        Danny Howard <dannyman@toldme.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Thinkpad Accelerometer driver new Version 0.5

sure

             Danny Howard <dannyman@toldme.com>

             16.09.2005 01:13                                                                                                    An
                                                               m.ehinger@ltur.de
                                                                                                                              Kopie
                                                               Fabian Keil <freebsd-listen@fabiankeil.de>,
                                                               freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
                                                                                                                              Thema
                                                               Re: Thinkpad Accelerometer driver new Version 0.5

On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 02:14:15PM +0200, m.ehinger@ltur.de wrote:
> ok.
>
> It's the base of the IBM Active Protection System (APS).
> At the moment there is NO protection of any kind
> but you can use it as an input device for X. (I get a  slow right drift after heavy use)

... so, you jiggle your computer around to play some sort of game?

-d