Date:      Sun, 14 Jun 1998 03:33:07 -0700
From:      Shawn Ramsey <shawn@cpl.net>
To:        Jinsoo Kim <jin@ezc.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Low Space on SMTP

> I have FreeBsd 2.2.5
> I purchased it from Walnut Creek CDrom.
> I use freebsd as a web and mail.
> It was fine until yesterday. But it shows error message "Low on space on
> SMTP"
> I can telnet, I can receive mail. I can not send mail.
> Could you give me some solution.
> I need your help,
> Thank you!!!!

Other than doing the obvious... there is a minimum free blocks option in
sendmail.cf. This might be the problem, but im no sendmail guru. Look for the following
options and try to increase it :

O MinFreeBlocks=100

> P.S.  When I need help, what can I do. I can call Walnut Creek CDrom.
> But they can only give me basic installation. Is there a any phone number I
> can get help. Microsoft has paying phone support. Freebsd doesn't have any

When you need help you do just what you did. There is no phone support. This
board is far better than whatever that is Microsoft calls "support".