Date:      Sat, 14 Jul 2007 13:03:24 +0300
From:      Bazy <bazy@goofy.celuloza.ro>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mod_security2

Hi guys,

Do any of you use mod_security2?

An article just came up on HowToForge about it, and I'm skeptic about installing it on my FreeBSD box.
Is mod_security2 ok? Will it load the CPU? Will it make apache22 slow?

http://www.howtoforge.com/apache2_mod_security_debian_etch "ModSecurity is an Apache module that provides intrusion detection and prevention for web applications. It aims at shielding web applications from known and unknown attacks, such as SQL injection attacks, cross-site scripting, path traversal attacks, etc."