Date:      Fri, 8 May 2015 15:41:38 +1000
From:      Felix Friedlander <felixphew0@gmail.com>
To:        Avinash Sonawane <rootkea@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [x-post] BCM4313 Wireless LAN Controller in FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE

Hello,
I am not 100% sure, but I don=E2=80=99t think either the bwi(4) or =
bwn(4) drivers support the BCM4313. I am in the midst of updating the =
bwn driver but this is still a way off. In the meantime, NDIS is your =
best bet. By the way, the device name would be:
bwi0 if you are using bwi,
bwn0 if you are using bwn,
ndis0 if you are using a driver generated with ndis.
Hope this helps!
https://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/network-wireless.html#idp79356624
http://blog.cochard.me/2012/10/using-bcm4313-wireless-chip-under.html