Date:      Wed, 11 Jun 2008 18:54:30 -0400
From:      Gerard <gerard@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Perl 5.10.0

--Sig_/WU7a8K7fsAoSat9lwHwzs.V

Just before FBSD-7 was released, I asked if Perl 5.10.0 would be
included in the new version. I was informed that it would not be;
however, it would be released shortly after FBSD-7 was released.

Well, FBSD-7 has been out for a while now; however, I still do not see
the updated version of Perl. Is there any specific reason that it has
not been released?

--=20
Gerard
gerard@seibercom.net

Genius is the talent of a person who is dead.