Date:      Mon, 02 May 2005 12:28:21 -0400
From:      "Michael A. Koerber" <mak@ll.mit.edu>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mount_msdosfs /dev/fd0 causes reboot

mtools was actually my first attempt at accessing the floppy drive.
Exactly the same end result.  I issued 'mdir a:' and after a few seconds
I was watching my system reboot.  After doing that twice with mdir, I
uninstalled mtools thinking it was the problem.  When I saw
mount_msdosfs gave me the same result, I began to suspect something more
basic to be at fault.

mike
Dr Michael A. Koerber
x3250