Date:      Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:16:24 -0000
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Learn-More.com?= <jenny@theportal.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   =?ISO-8859-1?Q?LEARN-MORE.COM?=

Dear Sir/Madam,=20
=20
LEARN-MORE.COM  - GBP 390=20
=20
LEARN-MORE.COM is now available from us for IMMEDIATE transfer.=20
=20
The domain name market is extremely solid at the moment and similar=20
domains are currently selling on afternic.com, greatdomains.com (domain =
auction sites), and by domain name brokers, in some cases for many thous=
ands of US dollars.=20
=20
Please note that transfers take just 5-15 minutes and are extremely=20
straightforward. Absolutely NO technical knowledge is required.=20
=20
We use two methods of payment. You may pay via Escrow.com or PayPal.=20
Payment to us is instant and transfers can be completed in minutes. We p=
ay all fees connected with the transfer process.=20
=20
If you would like to use WWW.LEARN-MORE.COM for your online business,ple=
ase contact us at your earliest convenience. Please don't hesitate to co=
ntact us should you require any further assistance.=20
=20
We thank you for your attention and sincerely apologise if this e-mail h=
as not been of interest to you.=20
=20
Yours Sincerely,=20
=20
Jenny.=20
=20
Marketing,=20
The Portal=20
=20
=20
Please visit:=20
HTTP://WWW.Ebay.com=20
HTTP://WWW.1stdomainbrokers.com=20
HTTP://WWW.Afternic.com=20
=20
Or many of the domain NAME auction sites. We hope you will agree that we=
 are not only offering what we believe to be a genuine investment, but y=
ou will also benefit from owning a domain of this quality.=20
=20
Please note that your email address can be removed from our database by =
replying to this e-mail with REMOVE in the subject line. You will not be=
 contacted again.  =20