Date:      Fri, 03 Dec 1999 23:08:48 GMT
From:      drauman@siscom.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   doscmd

Sorry, I must be missing something simple.

I was hoping the run one DOS program on FreeBSD.  I'm running 3.3-RELEASE
and have created the following files "/etc/doscmdrc" which contains one
line "assign c: /".  The DOS program is in the "/" directory and is called
"DOSAGENT.EXE".  A variety of similar commands (changing case only)to
"doscmd c:DOSAGENT.EXE" or "doscmd c:\DOSAGENT.EXE" return what I type for
file name, interestingly without the "\", and "command not found".

Any advice?  Thanks in advance.

Dan Auman