Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:39:59 -0500
From:      Louis LeBlanc <leblanc+freebsd@keyslapper.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: @freebsd.org maillists spam

On 03/20/03 10:34 AM, Moti Levy sat at the `puter and typed:
> Nikolay Y. Orlyuk wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > How about prevent %subj%.
> > I mean add some restrictions to post in this lists.
> > For ex only subscribed can wrote here (this maybe
> > will need to add write-only subscribing)
> >
> > Or to add letter checking.
> >
> this has been discussed before ,freebsd policy is too have the list open ..

Yup.  Besides, I don't get any spam thru the list.  Check out
spamassassin.org.  I'm probably only getting about 1% of the spam that
comes to me.  If that.

Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc               leblanc@keyslapper.org
http://www.keyslapper.org                     ԿԬ

Fifth Law of Procrastination:
  Procrastination avoids boredom; one never has the feeling that
  there is nothing important to do.