Date:      Thu, 4 Jan 2001 16:54:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      jessem@livecam.com
To:        chris@Livecast.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Please change this

This bozo is mine.

Dear Sir,

    With respect to your comments, the limited nature of your
investigation show a lack of due dilligence. As such, should
this matter rise beyond this conversation and your intent
to rectify this reach into legal matter, our corportation,
a silent sponsor of activies of FreeBSD, will be force to
to file briefs as friends of the court.

    Behaviour such as your, shows a lack of professionalism.
As a member of an industry attempting to put live video
in America's homes it is within your responsibilty to
act in accordance with ethics and morals of society.
Randoms threats, as you made here, will not go un-notice.
Your actions smear the broadcast community with petty
actions, such as this.

    Lastly, if this course of action was recommended by
your counsel, I strongly suggest you consider measures
to correct this sort of short-sightedness in the future.

				Respectfully,
				Jesse Monroy
				Livecam.com
				Zydeo, Inc.