Date:      Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:20:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      chat95@mbox.kyoto-inet.or.jp (Nakata Maho)
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/41709: New port: graphics/povray35

The following reply was made to PR ports/41709; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: chat95@mbox.kyoto-inet.or.jp (Nakata Maho)
To: lioux@FreeBSD.org
Cc: chat95@mbox.kyoto-inet.or.jp, freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org,
	kris@FreeBSD.org
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 07:11:51 +0900 (JST)

 Hello, Mario! Thanks for your suggestions and advices.

 > > However I have some problems for ports:
 > > 1. this software automatically installes many documents.
 > >    FreeBSD's ports system requires user selectivity
 > >    for installation for them.
 >
 > 	This should be patched before this port is added.
 > Some patch magic will probably do this. Any takers? Kris?  I have
 > not checked the port to see how complex this could be.

 Documents are installed by:
 --
 do-install:
   ..

   install-docDATA install-povlibDATA
   @(cd ${WRKSRC}; ${GMAKE} install-docDATA)
   @(cd ${WRKSRC}; ${GMAKE} install-povlibDATA)

   However, it is not good.
   Reason for it is just latter two ones do not
   recursively search for subdirectories.
   A patch for Makefile.in is required...

 Sincirely,
  Nakata Maho