Date:      Sat, 4 Sep 1999 22:41:29 +0200
From:      "Marc Schneiders" <marc@oldserver.demon.nl>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   KDE problems

As I cannot figure out even where to look and searching deja didn't give me
a clue, I hope somebody here can help me.
I have installed FreeBSD afresh, using the 3.1 CD-ROM I have. Then copied
current sources from another machine, cvsupped last changes, make world,
everything fine and running. Bare X also OK.
Then I downloaded packages of kde-1.1.1 and pkg_added them, with all
dependencies.
Now startkde gives me:

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/libkdeui.so.2: Undefined symbol
"__ti6QFrame"

and a couple similar.

TIA!

Marc Schneiders