Date:      Sun, 15 Jun 1997 01:04:56 -0400
From:      "Joel N. Weber II" <devnull@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        garycorc@idt.net, msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, hasty@rah.star-gate.com, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Complaining at Warner Brothers?

   Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 21:03:32 -0700
   From: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>

   One good reason that they shouldn't be confused is that FreeBSD
   supports any number of helpers but NO plug-ins due to the fact that,
   well, Netscape hasn't availed themselves of our dlfoo() routines and
   BSDI's shared library interface SUCKS with a capital S.

It seems to me that this is a place where you could benefit significantly
if Netscape were free in terms of freedom and not merely price.

(In other words, if Netscape used something like GPL or BSD license,
you could actually fix this instead of complaining.)