Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 1999 14:28:55 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        marc@bowtie.nl (Marc van Kempen)
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3d drivers from Creative for Linux

> Did you guys see this? They also talk about xBSD compatibility.

that only about graphics cards i think. No mention of *BSD audio
drivers. And it seems that they are very clear on binary-only drivers.

I guess i can talk to this guy to see if they have any intention to
produce some sort of KLD drivers for FreeBSD but other than that,
buying support from 4FrontTech seems a better option to me.

	cheers
	luigi