Date:      Thu, 25 Jun 1998 18:37:12 -0400
From:      "Stephen A. Derdau" <sderdau@bit-net.com>
To:        Jamie Lawrence <jal@ThirdAge.com>
Cc:        jolicom@globalserve.net, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: partionning

It's too bad you feel this way about FreeBSD.  Sorry to hear
you say these things.
Try a search on the freebsd website.......See how many people
are very happy about the responses that they get.
I've seen alot of happy customers go by...
Whatever you decide good luck.
Hope you decide to stick with FreeBSD !!! :-)

signed: One Happy customer.