Date:      Tue, 3 Jan 1995 22:10:46 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jeff Haynes <jeff@tenforwd.wiz.com>
Subject:   makeing in .../ports/

I am trying to build the audio package in the ports directory.
I downloaded everything OK. I typed make in ports/audio/nas.
Here' the output:
===>  Configuring for nas-1.2p1
Removing disgusting malloc.h includes.  Please wait.. Done.
Ensuring Install uses the -c flag.  Please wait.. Done.
mv -f Makefile Makefile.bak
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
"Makefile", line 186: Missing dependency operator

Line 186 of the Makefile is:
UnsharedLibReferences(XONLY,X11,$(XLIBSRC))

What's the deal here?  I poked around in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config,
but couldn't come to a logical conclusion.

Please help.

Thanks
--
Jeff Haynes