Date:      Sun, 15 Jan 2006 11:21:13 -0500
From:      "fbsd_user" <fbsd_user@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   web application recommendation

Been through the ports collection and could not find anything at all to what
I am looking for.

I am looking for a open source web based application that users can register
their membership info and allows search by name or member ID, ECT.

Also looking for open source web based application that would allow user to
setup their own website content on my apache server something like
www.95mb.com does.

Interested in using these applications as coding examples of functions I
want to include in my own web based application.

Thanks