Date:      Sat, 10 Apr 1999 14:54:04 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ATTENTION PLEASE:  g77 in base system.

> Unless I get more feedback, I will add g77 to the base system this
> weekend.

I should have posted this yesterday... but I had hoped to just get it
done.  There has been suffient YES response to keep Fortran in the base
system.  As someone posted to the point: g77 will add very little
additional size and compile time over the bits of EGCS we are already
using.

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)