Date:      Sat, 25 Apr 1998 21:37:45 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Karen White <white@riptide.wavetech.net>
To:        "Ian O'Friel" <Genius@glasgow.crosswinds.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fw: WinBoot Program

I use System Commander for all of my multi-boot needs.

I am running Dos 6.22, Win95 on my first hard drive
Windows NT on my 2nd hard drive
and FreeBSD on my 3rd Hard Drive.

It handles all of the different drives, Operating Systems and
Different Drive formats (ie Fat16, Fat32, NTFS, etc) just perfectly.

The new system commander also comes with a disk partitioning program
so you can change the size of your partitions on the fly without losing
any data.