Date:      Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:08:03 -0600
From:      "Tom Connolly" <tomc@cqg.com>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   cvsup current question

=20

I just installed FreeBSD 5.2.1 and I'm a little confused about the =
branches.
>From my research I have deduced that this is a current branch and that =
there
is no stable branch.  Is this correct?  I would like to CVSup the most
stable version of 5.2.1 source as well as the ports.  I've tried =
CVSupping
the ports but none of my packages will build.  I've been using the make
install clean method.  Can someone explain to me how exactly to do this?

=20

Thanks in advance,

Thomas