Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 1995 11:20:22 -0700
From:      Jeffrey Hsu <hsu>
To:        wstout@pixi.corp.es.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: (fwd) trouble installing FreeBSD 2.0.5

	Also, I have a pentium machine that I cant seem to install on.  It has
	a sony cdu33a CDROM drive.  I noticed in some of my reading that
	this drive isn't supported.   Is there a fix for this?

There is a fix for this in -current, but it's not in FreeBSD 2.0.5 and
I'm not sure if it made it into the last snapshot or into the upcoming
FreeBSD 2.1.  Your best bet is to copy the bindists onto a MSDOS partition
and install that way.  Someone else can fill you in on the details of
the atapi patches if need be.