Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:42:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka <mfrd@attitudex.com>
To:        Sanjay Bhattacharya <sanbh@gmx.net>, postmaster@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org;, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: This is an insult

India a peace loving nation ? hmm...... let's see!!!

Instead of my own opinions i'll show you what the world says:

http://www.fas.org/news/india/2001/

Fernandes wept at one point in his speech when he described violence against Indians in the disputed Himalayan region of Kashmir.

"I'm sorry for the difficulty I have every time I think of this," he told the delegates.   <--what a weep!! india's defence minister weeping at violence in kashmir.

at ->http://asia.news.yahoo.com/020602/5/b8i3.html

too tired of killing kashmiris? let's kill our own indian muslims!!
http://www.shianews.com/hi/americas/news_id/0000301.php
http://pub107.ezboard.com/fcybercafepakistanfrm6.showMessage?topicID=108.topic
http://www.muslimedia.com/archives/editorial02/editor134.htm
http://www.hindustantimes.com/nonfram/090502/dLNAT76.asp

that's just recent, I  havent searched for demolition of babri masjid yet and 50 years of ongoing violence in kashmir is un-describable even in a 1600 pages book.

Before you fire-up *racist* on someone's face and take a stand for india, let's look up for what your country has been doing so far.

Sendina I love penguin emails via outlook is simply STUPID!!! and who asked u what you think of linux against bsd anyway?
ppl like you are better off with win95 and MS-DOS 6.

dont spoil the environment by weeping like your defence minister.
thankyou =)
no hard feelings.

Regards,
---------
Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka

Chief Technology Officer
Gem Internet Services (Pvt) Ltd.
web: www.gem.net.pk

Vice President
Pakistan Computer Emergency Responce Team (PakCERT)
web: www.pakcert.org

Chief Security Analyst
Applied Technology Research Center (ATRC)
web: www.atrc.net.pk