Date:      Sun, 1 Oct 2000 21:39:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Dempsey <chrisdempsey@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   GeForce 2 GTS/FBSD 4.1.1/XFree86 4.0.1 Installation Help

Anybody got this working?  I have attempted to follow
the tutorials at
http://www.nvidia.com/Products/OpenLinuxDwn.nsf/xfree86_40bld095FAQ
and at
http://www6.tomshardware.com/graphic/00q3/000811/linux_geforce-03.html.

Both are setup for Linux, specifically RedHat
installations.  I followed the non-RPMS method, but I
am having multiple problems during the make for both
the kernel driver and GLX driver.  A good walkthrough
URL or detailed stories of success would be appreciated.

=====
Christopher P Dempsey