Date:      Thu, 18 Jan 2007 07:52:35 +0100
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        ????????? ?????? <cdrom@nixpcd.ru>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ask to add a vendor in the Retailers' list

On Wed, Jan 17, 2007 at 12:28:10AM +0300, ????????? ?????? wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'd  like  to ask you to add the online store I present (NIXPCD.ru) to
> the    list    of    the    online    retailers,    published    here:
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors.html
>
> NIXPCD.ru   is   a   well-known   in   Russia   and   Russian-speaking
> Internet-community  as a vendor of wide range open-source products. We
> always offer CD and DVD-disks with up-to-date FreeBSD OS, packages for
> FreeBSD  and  we  think  of  distributing distfiles for FreeBSD. So we
> would be pleased to be helpful for you as a retailer of your products.
>
> Some info about us:
>
> Store name: Nixpcd.ru
> Store URL: http://www.nixpcd.ru
> FreeBSD page: http://www.nixpcd.ru/sect/freebsd
> Contact Name: Dmitry Ivanov
> Postal Mailing address: p/o box 116, 190000 St.Petersburg Post Office,
> St.Petersburg, Russia
> Email address: cdrom@nixpcd.ru

Hello Alex,

      We generally do not add entries to that list unless they really
      support FreeBSD a lot. I cannot state that for your company
      at this moment, so I will not add you to this list mentioned.

      Thanks though for your willingness to support FreeBSD.

--
Kind regards,

     Remko Lodder               ** remko@elvandar.org
     FreeBSD                    ** remko@FreeBSD.org