Date:      Sat, 28 Mar 1998 17:07:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      Sean Harding <sharding@ophelia.uoregon.edu>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Studded <Studded@dal.net>, "jason. ish" <jasoni-2@shaw.wave.ca>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OS Comparisons.

I've always sort of seen Linux as the Windows of the Unix-like OS world.
It may be easier and cleaner in some ways, but it really isn't the best
for people who know what they are doing. FWIW, I use FreeBSD on a PC and
run RedHat based Linux on my PowerMac...We also have RedHat at work.

Sean

--
"Believe me, the truth is we're not honest. Not the people that we dream."
 --10,000 Maniacs, "Eden"