Date:      Sun, 03 Feb 2002 08:02:00 -0600
From:      Joe Halpin <joe.halpin@attbi.com>
Cc:        standards@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Possible math problems

I tried it on a PIII 400Mhz running Linux, as well as a PII 300Mhz
running -STABLE and got the same results you did.

When I tried it on a SPARC Ultra-2 I got the following

./IeeeCC754 -c -s BasicOp/testsets/divide

Warning: no special 'w' underflow cases in the testset
Implementation signals underflow in case the result
(1) is tiny after rounding and
(2) raises the inexact exception
('v' - underflow)
Errors:   0/2153
Warnings: 0/2153
Skipped:  0/2153

./IeeeCC754 -c -s BasicOp/testsets/multiply

Implementation signals underflow in case the result
(1) is tiny before rounding and
(2) raises the inexact exception
('w' - underflow)
Errors:   0/5408