Date:      Fri, 26 May 2000 11:29:44 -0500
From:      Barney and Sheila Beers <b105@dnsonline.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Sound Card

Dear Tech Support,
                     Hello, I have FreeBSD 4.0 Release which
I downloaded after I obtained bootdisks. Anyway, in the FreeBSD release
before 4.0 (Not sure which) I could just use the Voxware sound drivers
I believe and my MSS compatible sound card would have worked... what do
I do? My sound card is MSS compatible and is on port 0X530 IRQ 10 DMA 1.
Yes, and of course I used Kernel Building. (Sorry I know that's the only
way to get sound to work in FreeBSD I just felt like giving the
details.) Well thank you for your time. = )

One Happy FreeBSD User,

Aaron L. Beers
PS: Keep up the good work. = )