Date:      Wed, 7 Aug 2002 10:09:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Philip Hallstrom <philip@adhesivemedia.com>
To:        MET <met@uberstats.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MS Outlook data transfer

In addition to the other suggestions if worse comes to worse you could set
up a temporary imap server and then setup an imap account in outlook and
then drag all the messages over to their imap folders (I don't think
outlook will let you drag folders).

At that point you'll have them all as nice plain text files on the server
and can do whatever you want.

-philip