Date:      Thu, 09 Oct 2014 17:41:34 -0400
From:      Walter <dev.for@saveouraquifer.org>
To:        freebsd-fortran@freebsd.org
Subject:   128-bit floats

On 10/6/14, 7:30 PM, Steve Kargl wrote:

> 128-bit floating point should work without a hitch (knock on wood).
> Just install lang/gcc.  Look for /usr/local/bin/gfortranXX where XX
> is 47 or 48 and off you go.

Thanks, Steve.  After the installs, and resolving the "ld: library not
found for -lc" error, I got the code to compile.  After I get a data
set together, I'll know if it runs.

Maybe this is a bit premature, but the code might be more robust (I'm
not the developer/mathematician) using 256-bit floats.  Are such things
available?

Thanks.

Walter