Date:      Wed, 7 Feb 2001 23:24:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Keith Woodman <keith@cydonia.net>
To:        Andrew Sinclair <syncman@ihug.com.au>
Cc:        Travis Leuthauser <travis@bbipmail.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Grrrr Multiple SCSI cards

For the archives and for my own humiliation , to complete this thread...
Turns out the array cases I have are at fault. Found a work around and all
is now well. Not a thing to do with Adaptec, FreeBSD or the MotherBoard.
Thanks for all the tips, all are good things to know regardless.

Thanks.
Keith

|              Keith Woodman                |
|      keith@cydonia.net    (primary)       |
|      keith@telestream.com (secondary)     |
|              www.cydonia.net              |