Date:      Tue, 14 Jan 2003 23:56:49 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gtk_style_set_prop_experimental() not found (LighthouseBlueengine theme)

> > P.S. Have anyone install Bluecurve theme from the ports, yet? Because,
>it
> > doesn't look right in gtk2, but looks perfect in gtk1. Ex: The colours
>don't
> > look correct such as should be blue, but it is white and etc.
>
>I'm using Bluecurve on my GNOME 2 machine at home and on my GNOME 1
>laptop.  It looks great on both.

Ok, I will need to install Gimp, so I can show you the screenshots of menu
and etc for both gtk1 and gtk2. Gimp 1.3.11 will not let me to take the
screenshot, it said, "xwd: error: Can't open output file as specified." Even
thought I tried in the user, root and removed ~/.gimp*.. I will install the
stable version tonight.

> > ===============================
> > Download LighthouseBlue:
> >
>http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/lighthouseblue/lighthouseblue-0.6.2.tar.gz
> > <snip>
>
>I played with this port.  You have to patch configure to remove the
>explicit link to -lgtk.  After that, it will build just fine.

Amazing, it works! Thanks! Here's what I did..

Change from (at around 7871 line in configure)...

LIBS="-lgtk $GTK_LIBS $LIBS"

to...

LIBS="$GTK_LIBS $LIBS"

Hope, I am doing it correct.

If it's correct, then maybe I can try to write a first LighthouseBlue ports.
:-)

Cheers,
Mezz